The benefits of partnering with a managed service provider (MSP), such as Rent-A-Nerd, Inc., are significant. The bottom line is that it is a cost-effective way to ensure that all of your business’s IT needs are met and kept up-to-date. Experienced MSPs have access to the newest tools that reduce costs by automating many routine in-house labor intensive processes. Break-fix is labor intensive (and a very outdated model), and labor is one of the most expensive operating costs within your IT infrastructure. The new innovative tools that can be provided by MSPs generate real productivity increases and mitigate the risk of network failure, downtime, and data loss from human error and disasters.
MSPs deliver a trusted foundation for your team and your clients. Some of the services and tasks offered include:
- Support and Ongoing Maintenance (including remote and onsite)
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- Cybersecurity Protection, Notification, and Prevention Training
- HIPPA Compliance
- Predictable Management of Critical Patches and Software Updates
- Fractional Resource Availability of Best-In-Class Expertise – scaled to your needs
- Implementing and Testing Backup and Disaster Recovery Processes
- Performance of Inventory and Audits of Computer/Network/Software
- Enforcement of Network/Security Policy
- Monitoring of Network/Operating System and Alerts
- Updating Anti-Virus Software and Detecting Spyware
Erase any misconception that a managed service provider is nothing more than “outsourced” tech help priced to displace your in-house IT technician or team. Professional MSPs have defined new methodologies and technology partnerships to offer valuable preventative services that proactively locate and eliminate threats before a bigger problem arises.
MSPs today put considerable effort into understanding the operational and business needs of small and mid-sized businesses (SMB), to develop and deliver a set of specific services that align technology with the SMB’s business objectives. This is the reason you hear managed services often referred to as “partners.” A present day MSP offers quantifiable economic value, greater return on investment (ROI) and decreased total cost of operation by streamlining costs and eliminating unnecessary lost productivity, revenue, and avoidable on-site IT consultant fees, in addition to eliminating the need for costly hardware/software repairs or replacement. Contact the managed service provider that readers of New Orleans CityBusiness have voted the Top Information Technology Company two years and counting! Call us at 504-301-1094 to discuss how we can partner with your business.